Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Space!

How is everyone's month going?  I feel like I am over my big hurdles (of work, kid stuff, etc) so I can start to really get organized now.  I have TWO things to share:



It is a little hard to see (I should not have done sepia tone) but as you know, I have been infatuated with those letter alphabets (especially outdoor ones).  So I had blocks made for my desk with my mantra for the year.  SIMPLIFY.  I have to quit making things so complicated and overwhelming and just try to be more simple and efficient.  It is right on my desk, and I like it, so I see it every day.


Here is my other new addition - my "standing desk."  I used my B'day money and ordered myself a riser for my desk.  My office is a little out of sorts now (lighting, cords - things to situate) but do you know how much healthier I just might be instead of sitting on my butt all day?  I've been sitting on my butt for 25 yrs.  We'll see how it goes.  It says to take your time getting used to it, and I wonder if I need to upgrade my footwear from my UGG slippers, but I will keep you posted!


I also have this inspirational photo up - it is us headed towards our GOAL!


Gotta take care of our SPACE, right?  One little change at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment