Friday, January 31, 2014

Protein Bar

I have one other thing that I neglected to share!  I have found a wonderful protein bar that is so tasty!  It is like a rice krispie treat.  An instructor at the Y handed them out after class one day as a treat for working out because they are the perfect blend of protein and carbs for after a workout (the little square ones).

They are Elisabeth Hasselbeck's (I know - funny) NO GII (no gluten if you care) high protein bars, peanut butter and chocolate.  The post workout little ones (shown above) are 3 points M, and a full size one is 6 pts.  Not as low as the full Quest bar, but I do enjoy them more!
I think they are at some Walgreen's, but of course I ordered mine on Amazon.  I even get the kids to eat them so it's a win!


No comments:

Post a Comment