Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Wizard of Oz Eve!

I hope everyone is relaxing and having a laid back day on this eve of our WOO challenge.  I think I am ready to get started.

Little R -- I do have Skype, haven't done a 3-way call but willing to give it a try.  And…..I love meal planning, shopping, cooking, etc.  so if you ever want to spend a few hours together I think I could get you going on a routine.  Now if you could teach me to crochet  -- then just think of what we could accomplish!

I have to say -- I feel like we have one up on everyone else.  I feel like my resolutions are organized and well-thought out.  BTW -- Little R…….what did you decide on?

So for now I wish you both a peaceful end to 2013 and an optimistic entry into 2014!




P.S.  Ethel, I hope your run was good….and you didn't freeze!


No comments:

Post a Comment