Monday, December 30, 2013

Meal Planning and Grocery list App

Hi Ladies,

I too am looking for ways to plan meals for the family this year.  My biggest problem has been the time involved in the whole process of finding recipes, keeping them organized, and making a shopping list.  This took too much time, and I basically quit doing it after a couple of days.

I found a new app that takes a huge amount of time out of the process.  You can find a recipe you want online, add it to your recipe box in the app, click on the recipe, and you will have the option of adding all the ingredients to your shopping list.  There is also a meal planning option in this app.  This cuts out a huge amount of time for me.  I thought I would share.

The app is called ziplist meal planning and grocery list app.  Love it!

Little R

No comments:

Post a Comment