Sunday, September 25, 2011

Checking In

Greetings all --

I can't tell you how excited I get when I see an email pop up telling me somebody posted on the blog.  I love reading what everyone is thinking.  Sorry I have been so bad about posting recently.  Trying to keep all the balls in the air...is time and energy consuming.

I'm just finishing a book -- so I will see if the book Jessica mentioned is available for my kindle.  And its possible the Chicago weekend might work.  Can everyone get there Friday?  I'm heading to NY after -- so it makes more sense if we can have Friday there -- or at least most of it there.  I would then fly to NY on Sunday or first thing Monday morning.  Let me know if that works for the you guys.

Just 2 weeks till the AT -- not even actually.  I can't believe it!

Mom seems to be getting stronger -- so we are going to look at an assisted living option.  She is extremely aggravated with us -- but I'm trying to talk her through it.  I guess that's what I have to say for now.

Happy Sunday!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment