Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life

Finding my Happiness again has been the journey i have been on for the last 6 months since everything went down in work for me. Somehow i realized that i lost myself during the process of going after someone elses goal for myself. I am now on the journey of finding myself and what makes me happy! Guess what i really like myself and have learned not to be so hard on myself too! I think we are all going through some kind of journey and i think this is why we have been brought together in life and on the blog. I always say to Melissa that there is a reason we became friends and we were brought into each other lives at this time!
I would love to fly west and spend a weekend with the two of you in the fall. I have never been to chicago and would love to go!!! Let me know if we can make this work!
I have sign up for a 5k at the end of september to get me back to exercising. I needed to push myself out of my lazy state!
I leave for Italy for 10 days next Monday and can not wait! I am going with a friend who has planned the whole trip and all i have to do is show up!
Happiness is my way of life!
Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment