Monday, September 12, 2011

Short Streak

That was the shortest streak ever! Why can I be so motivated to get up at 4:30 am to walk (and do push ups) not to mention walk 3 m at midnite in the pouring rain and wind (turning my feet completely black and bloody, I might add!) then not even make time on a Sun to get it in? I have lots of valid explinations - but short of telling you that I broke both legs I'm sure you don't need to hear them. I ate like crap all weekend (pretty much all week, frankly). I feel fat, hands puffy, etc. What is my problem?! I know I have to wear jeans soon!

New day (am I the Queen of new days, or what?), Life is short as Jodie says, and there is still 3 wks before the AT. So there is still hope! I got moving this morning, got my walk in, and work out scheduled over lunch. I need to focus on one day at a time.

Hope your weekends were better!
JW

No comments:

Post a Comment