Sunday, October 27, 2013

Well....


My goal is to work out 4 days this week.  Matt is in Australia, so I have to make the lunch time workout at the gym.  I am going to try Dr. Oz's 3 day detox this week.  I half way did it a couple of weeks ago and I really felt a lot better.  This time, I'm going to try to do it religiously for 3 days and hopefully can make some positive changes in my diet.

I am supposed to be able to request my first unemployment check tomorrow.  I request it tomorrow and get it in two weeks.  I wasn't going to apply for it but F... Oba..  I want to make the reported unemployment statistics.  I am still applying for jobs through linked in and through the flex jobs program I signed up with.  My main focus is still on working for myself with an online business.  I'm learning more every day.  I still may be a few months (or years, ha) away from making money.  I have new strategies I'm trying out, and it is interesting enough for me stay motivated to pursue something along this lines.  I'm completely with you Lucy, I don't want to work for anyone ever again.  I am so done with that.

I dressed the kids up last Friday for a trick or treat event at their school.  Rachel is Abby Cadabby (a fairy on Sesame Street.  And Robert is Elmo.  Jessica I tried to call you Friday night to share in the excitement.  The kids were so fun. Robert didn't want to take his costume off, even though he was sweating in it.  Gross.  He really loved his Elmo costume.


Here is what I'm really proud of:  the night Rachel got to wear her costume she was ecstatic!  She said "thank you, mommy" over and over.  Each time I added an accessory (like her wand, or her shoes) she would say, "oh, thank you mommy".  How sweet is that!!!  I'm so proud to be raising grateful kids.  They both definitely keep me going.

I'm going to change my sign off name to little r (little rebecca instead of little ricky).

More later,

Little r


No comments:

Post a Comment