Friday, October 25, 2013

I am Proud Of . . .

I have been thinking (per our challenge) of things that I am proud of, plus our recent conversation re: what you want people to think of you (or how you hope they will describe you).

As we were hanging out the pumpkins a few weeks ago, an elderly couple stopped (well, lots of people stopped!) and the lady commented that "You are such good parents!"  I'm still not exactly sure how decorating for Halloween makes me a good parent, but there you have it.  We definitely have a reputation  - which I guess can be good or bad!

I then stumbled upon the pics from LY, and I realized that I very really quite proud of some of the "props" that I completely made on my own.  From a small, cheap foam head.


Get it?  Boutique - one stop shopping (I mean, Chopping)
 
I am proud that I can make freaky Halloween props (of clown tricks gone wrong) that amuse and amaze people.

1 comment: