Monday, October 7, 2013

O.K.  I'm back from my latest bout of depression. Crazy, I know.  I like the push up idea.  I will try journaling as well.  It is funny that you picked writing about something you are proud about.  The kids are potty training.  I guess I tell them "I'm proud of you" a lot.  Now Rachel tells Robert she is proud of him all the time, and Robert just says "Proud of you" out of the blue to no one in particular.  I have no idea how to even start that exercise for myself.  I went to Sonic today and the delivery guy said, "Hey, it's you again".  Ha!  I guess I'm proud that I have been nice enough to him that he said that positively, instead of oh, you again:(

I finally moved everything out of my office at VAI. I put that off as long as I could.  It was so uneventful.  I expected the ground to shake, waters to part, people standing by waiting to scoop me up to work for them...oh well.  I came to peace today with taking time for myself.  I worked out.  I showered.  And I didn't feel guilty about it.

Soooooo, I have never really blogged before.  This is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment