Saturday, June 23, 2012

Progress Report

Greetings from Duluth! The city has risen out of the flood...for the most part. Amazing it has been raining again today. Enough already! Well let's see -- a week ago today I registered for my next half marathon and I have logged 13 miles this week....I'll do another 3 tomorrow to complete my week. I have continued to think about my mantra. I have not finalized a phrase -- but I have identified the 3 things that are important to me when I run....maybe 4. I like to think -- Relax, Have Fun, Explore. I also think of it as an escape....not sure if that's part of the mantra or not. I'll pass that to you Jess and see what you would add. I am also coming up on the end of June -- half way through the year and I am happy to report I'm getting close to 500 miles of my 1000 mile goal. I am also 1.4 lbs. from being free again at WW. I also have a few weeks ahead of me with no weight loss obstacles in my weigh. So I am going to get there! No looking back! I am feeling strong! Marathon Mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment