Monday, June 25, 2012

No Back Up Needed

Instead of a backup plan, I had a PROACTIVE plan this morning.  I knew that if I did not get my 4 m run in this a.m., that chances were slim it would happen later (too busy).  So I set the ol' alarm clock across the room. 

When it went off, I got up, turned it off, and promptly got back in bed!  But it woke me up enough to make me conscience, and I mustered the resolve to get going. 

"It was a beautiful day . . .the sun beat down .. . I had the radio on, and I was RUNNING"  Thank-you Tom Petty.  Clear sky, 61 degrees, gorgeous out, felt good.  And I had the satisfaction of putting a star on my log.  :)

I was about 10 min behind plan, but I got back in time to take Sam to camp, stretch, shower, eat and still get to my desk.  Now if I can make it through the day without a nap, it will be GREAT!

Mon morning down - it's going to be a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment