Monday, May 14, 2012

Goals!

Goals, goals!  Why do we have to be so darn GOAL ORIENTED?! 
OK Lucy, 3 weeks at home, to get to your goal (I think you said 3.5 lbs). I can't even imagine the day when I am at "goal" weight - good for you!
I'm still working on my first 5%!  So that will be my 3 week goal.  It is 4.6. I have only been averaging one a week, but you know how I like a challenge!  :)  Of course I have to start off with NY tmrw - but NO EXCUSES, right?

You'll like this - I wanted to use my SMASH album as my "journey" book - but I have the green one, and I like it too much (outdoors, etc) to use for running/weight.  So I promptly had to buy another one!  I got the orange "simple" one (at least they were on sale at Michaels). And I will use the green one for my hiking progress.  Someday that is, when I start to write in them!  Maybe that should be my goal this week - write a page in my smash book.  I don't know - that might actually be harder than WW!

Ethel

No comments:

Post a Comment