Sunday, January 22, 2012

Need to Know More!

I don't know if we're ever going to connect live, so you have to explain the 1000 m challenge to me more!  I am intrigued (I don't have anything specific going on, do I?).  I thought it was "workout miles" - do any accumulated steps count?  So like if I log 10,000 in a day, does that count as 5 miles?  I need to understand the parameters!  I kind of tracked last week, but I only accounted for "workout" miles (so my total is 9).  I did learn that the elliptical is much more time efficient than the stepper (took me 20 min to do a mile on that thing!) - but I need to do it for my Vertical Challenge. I guess a spin class could accrue some miles pretty efficiently.

Are you using your jawbone?  I lost my Bodybugg yesterday! I think I left it in a locker at the Y - I hope it turns up there. Esp since I paid to extend my service for 6 months.

I want to know where this 1000 mile thing came from.  Your head? Or did you read about it in a magazine or something? Is it a cult that I don't know about?  I need to know the origins!

Of course the big question is, what is the PRIZE?  Do I get a BIB?! You know I am motivated by the goal.  I have to be able to document it at some point (i.e, a scrapbook page!)  And how are you tracking?  I thought maybe to put it in my SMASH album seeing as I look at it every day and I too intimidated to write in it yet.

Very busy shopping for scrap stuff on line.  FYI CM has 20% albums this month. Can I count finger tapping towards my miles?

No comments:

Post a Comment