Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MIles to Go

I had a thought - that will take more thought - but I am putting it out there for pondering over the next couple of months!

I thought it would be fun to plot a "halfway" (or partway!) meeting of our miles.  We would have to look on the map to see where we can get in that distance that would be of interest, but I bet we could find something pretty close to do.  So for example, if you have 525 miles in, and I have 480, and we head in one direction, where would that lead us that we could meet?  (Maybe at the Rump Run in Minocqua - sorry, that one just stays with me for some reason!).

Jodie - we would have to be creative with your miles.  Maybe we'll count air miles by doubling them, or we can add all three together or soemthing, but I bet we could figure something out!

Interesting?

JW 17/1000 (OK - I didn't do them yet - but I'm getting ready to leave right now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment