Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm In

Aha!  A WW challenge.  I like it.  If I'm going to get a bib, then I'M IN!  Hmm ... we might even have to design ourselves t-shirts - LOL!

You will be relieved to know that I found my Bodybugg (after searching high and low and driving people nuts at the Y) safely tucked in the toe of my tennis shoe.  Glad I can laugh at myself.
I was at a yoga class last nite (cool male teacher I love - he plays real music and rides a Harley) and at the very end I totally pulled my left glute.  I can barely walk. I had to take advil in the middle of the night. So I didn't hit a class this a.m., but I am determined to at least slowly get on a machine for awhile and log a few later today.

Knowing that I am trying to shed pounds, I realize that I have to put an extra effort in to hit my burn for the day.  So I think I am going to count only "consious, exerted" miles for now (not my typical daily routine ones).  Of course I leave the right to modify that down the road! It seems realistic - around 3/day and I know if I bike here or there I can catch up.

I want to know how you are logging it.  I'm all about the paper documentation, you know (like my life size IAT map on my wall!).  I need a fun visual, and the satisfaction of tracking it.  Not sure if I want it to be portable, or something my whole family can see. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment