Saturday, January 21, 2012

22/1000 on Jan 21st

Yes friends -- that's what I accomplished this week.  I'm loving my pedometer!  I admit I feel a little geeky...but boy, do I love checking to see how many steps I have taken.  It's a bit addictive -- finally an addiction to something that is good for me!  I'm wondering how we adapt it for you Jessica?  I'm not sure you need another challenge....but maybe it's total workout minutes in 2012????

Also need to say I have been back on WW for 3 weeks -- a good portion of 2 were spent traveling and I have still managed to lose 3.8lbs.  I'm feeling pretty damn good about myself.  Just bought some new jeans -- which I feel the need to recommend to both of you.  Silver brand, Suki fit I believe in a Jegging fabric...so super comfortable.  They even come in a short 29" inseam!  I love them!  Yes they are at my store -- by the way when you're there....please I beg you to buy some friendship bracelets!  Just a shameless plug for my business!

Sitting at home waiting on the snow.....there has been so little so far, I'm starting to miss it. :)

Miss you guys!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment