Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I needed this!

Ok ladies --

As you both know I have been struggling with my work changes -- I've had a conversation with everybody but God about it!  Actually I did speak to God -- but I think you know what I meant by the comment.  I go through one day and I'm fine....then the next one I'm riddled with anxiety.  Not sure when the announcement is coming...in some ways I want it to happen and just be over -- but then I know there is no going back afterwards.

I have also been struggling with eating and working out.  Typical Melissa behavior.....all on or all off!  So I have 2 days on.....assuming I don't have any kind of emotional breakdown tonight.  I think I'm safe for now.

Seeing everyone posting really made me feel better.  I clearly prefer dealing with other people's problems instead of my own.  So nothing profound to say -- but thanks guys!

Jodie -- I'll see you soon....can't wait to hang out!

Jessica -- you are right!  One day at a time!

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment