Monday, July 18, 2011

i'm back...

i am back...
well, i have been going through some personal challenges that i have been trying to work through and i thought why not share with the two of you. if i get it out maybe i can move on.... As you both know i loved doing the mud run, but since that time i haven't exercise but 2 times. i couldn't figure out why until last week after meeting Susie .( Melissa and my coach) As susie calls it , it's my old friend or pattern of behavior came back. I shut down on life! I gave up on myself! It comes out in many forms, relationships, work, eating and exercise. Well i am putting this down on the blog so i can move on... Today is a new day! i know that everyday i need to work on these behavior to stay in the game of life... i know what that feels like (life) and i love it! so writing it down is my first step! maybe going to the gym tonight will be my second step!
Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment