Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer in Duluth!

Mark your calendar....July 16th!  It's hot, humid and sunny.  I have no personal accomplishment to post -- just trying to hold my head above water and maintain some level of sanity.  I intended to do a guided hike this weekend -- but backed out when I realized it required a 2 hour drive each way.  I did go running....so I suppose that counts as something.
Starting another book about hiking -- key learning......uphill hiker always has the right of way.  Learned other stuff to -- but not as easy to explain! :)  I have sztarted to tell others about the big adventure on Oct 6th....I still can't quite believe it myself.  I need to research a little on NH......curious about weather, etc.

Less than 3 months to go!

By the way -- so cool about Doug and his triathlon!   Tim just got a hole-in-one on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment