Monday, July 18, 2011

YOU GO GIRL!

Hi Jodie!
It's so nice to see you back! I'm here working and saw your post, so immediately took a pause to write back. We all go through "ebbs and flows" - it's the cycle of life! But it is great that you are taking a step back towards something you like and want to do. It is hard for all of us - I have been so on track, but this week I am at my sister-in-laws in Houston (read HOT) and she is 34 wks pregnant w/ twins so not moving so fast. The first two days I got up early, ran, etc; then came the daily Mexican food, baby shower, mall stops, etc etc and it just gets so easy for those old habits to creep back up. Here I am up early, but working . . . a personal priority slip!

But we are strong, and we can do it!

One day at a time! Remember how great you felt and how much fun you had!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment