Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Surprises for my favorite friends!

Came across something awfully cute.....so watch your mail box for a little surprise!  I'm thinking about both of you for different reasons.

Jess -- you're just taking a little mental break.  Give yourself a reasonable break and then get back on it....baby!  Treat yourself if you need to....then spend some quiet time with yourself and come to terms with what is holding you back.

Jodie -- you seem to have gone underground.  But I will keep calling!  I'll be in NY the week of June 5th.  I could come in early and we could hang out and talk Strozzi till we can't stand it anymore.  I have a lot to tell you....and I know you have a lot to share with me as well.

Now back to me -- I'm settling back into my routine.  Eating normal -- working out like I should....  Just need to deal with my mental stuff from Strozzi.  I'm working on that.

Sweet dreams everyone!

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment