Friday, May 13, 2011

Fat Farm Anyone?

Week 2 on the SB protocol . . .and I gained 1.2 lbs! What the heck (not exactly the word I used) is up with that? I feel like I have made so many good choices and of course I work out. The only thing I had off-program was some yoghurt covered cranberries on the plane (b/c I did not plan well). But really, a pound?

I was at the OB this week for check up and she commented "hmm, gained a few pounds since last year" No sh*t. (she's big by the way - I love her, but she is overweight). Thurs I went to run hills and I couldn't even do the warm up run (I think I was missing my carbs). So of course last night I used work as an excuse and did not make the time to run - I blew it off. It is such a vicious downward spiral!

I swear I need to go into some remote clinical study or just hang it all up. A lady I work with just turned 50, also has thyroid issues, and has worked with a trainer for about 2 months now. She of course has lost 8 lbs already - only trying to lose 15. I have been at it a year, and need to lose 30 and have 0 to show! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

No comments:

Post a Comment