Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Need a New Day

I gained TWO lbs this week which put me over the edge. Doug has been out of town for 4 days, which had me running a little bit (but 5 days before were pretty good, I felt strong lifting weights, etc - just not much time for cardio). We had a BIG mtg on Fri at Kohl's and did not get the program ("we can't buy it b/c we're afraid it would sell' - how do you combat that?) So I promptly ate 2 pcs of pizza for dinner, had a glass of wine at the Art Walk, and ice cream with the kids after the baseball game.

So far today has not been much better; I spent some time looking up weight loss clinics and spas, and then had a nice big nap. I think I need one of your Strozzi type therapists to analyze my eating habits (clearly something is awry), an MD to analyze my body chemistry and a boot camp seargant to kick my butt!

JW

No comments:

Post a Comment