Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Working . . .I Think!

Hi!
Jodie - I just wanted to tell you that while I hit a roadblock last week, I got over it and back on the SB bandwagon. In 4 weeks, (post my lethargic vacation of an added few) I got off 7 lbs. That is unheard of in my world. I struggled a little early (no energy when working out) but now I think I have the perfect combo figured out and I feel great. No real reason, but I cut the Diet Coke as well (SHOCK) (I had maybe 1 or 2 a day) so that may be helping as well - who knows.

I think the next two weeks will be the true test to see if I can keep the momentem going. My body has a clear history of yo-yoing on me. But writing here keeps me committed, and I have two local friends who are trying it, so I can't be the failure since I started it!

Everyone enjoy the long weekend!
JW

No comments:

Post a Comment