Friday, November 29, 2013

Does 2 Days make a Streak?

What is the technical definition of a streak?  I got two days strung together . . . that may just be the hardest part!

I did make two shopping stops this morning, which I now think I have to return 80% of.  Teenagers.  But that is a digression for another day.  Then I putzed around with a few projects at home.  Which led to waiting for the twins to wake up so we could Skype (how's that for a new excuse?!) and then I was caught in the world's longest game of Trouble.  When I looked outside, it was dark already!

But, Doug reminded me that I could go to the Y.  I invited my 16 yr old slug, and he wanted to go with me!  So how could I back down?  We went, quickly did our workout (I ran on the tm) and now I am home, feeling all proud of myself getting ready to eat (GUILT FREE) my Friday piece of pizza!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment