Monday, April 1, 2013

No foolin.....

I know that's weak.....but's it what I got!  The new challenge for April is planking!  This is a bit hard to give a specific way to execute this -- so I am only going to make a few requirements.

1.  You need to plank everyday (or do a makeup plank on another day)
2.  Do the plank with your arms fully extended (not your forearms)
3.  Show progression in time every week.

The kicker is going to be 15 minutes of meditation every week.  Now if you know anything about this...you should be doing it daily.  But you have to start somewhere.  The intent is to spend 15 minutes -- with yourself.....no thoughts -- just quiet.  Focus on your breathing.  If your mind wanders to a thought bring it back to the breathing.  I have an app that you can pick a sound to listen to and set a timer.  I like a running stream.....but there are lots of choices.

Ok.....signing out!

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment