Thursday, March 28, 2013

What's In a Name?

 
I am a little behind, but I wanted to share my Feb Vegetale Power!


J: Jicama/Apple  Salad  excellent, and would make again.  BTW, if you have not made jicama chips you really should.  They are a hassle to prepare, but so yummy (ah, even burnt by betty-crock-not) (that's me).

 
 
 
 
 
E: Eggplant Wrap.  Four Stars
 
 
S: Sauteed Spinach  Tolerable, but you know, not eye candy so no photo!  LOL
S: Squash/Quinoa Cassarole  This is one of my new favorites!  It freezes and is tasty.
One of my perinnal favorites is Squash Soup, if you need a recipe!
 
 
I: Indian Lentil Soup (this was my stretch)  I would make it again.
 
 
C: Cauliflower Salad.  I have been a cauliflower hater, but this I could eat and I now have a new respect for the hard white things.
 
 
A:  Asparagus Soup.  I love fresh asparagus, but this was a little bland.


How did your month go?
Ethel
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment