Tuesday, March 5, 2013

VENTING

I know we have all been here, but I was really ready to lose it this morning (at WW).  I have had SEVEN consecutive weeks of some miniscule loss or the same which you know for me is a huge win - I don't know if that has happened in years (honestly - I am always down, up, down down, up, etc).  Not a significant loss like I want, but I have focused on that fact that I have been feeling so much better (with the yeast elimination) and sleeping like a rock for about 6 weeks (which you also know has not happened consistently in probably 4 yrs).  My eating and tracking for the week was impeccable.  My goal was to hit my activelink challenge every day for the week - which I did, even when I did not want to (getting on the ol' treadmill in our dank basement at 9 pm to make some light blink is not my favorite thing).  29 weekly points (plus my baseline, so really 43 pts for the week).  I did not eat any of those points, and I did not even use all 49 optional (some, but not all).  And you know the outcome - I gained 1.6 lbs!  How is that physically possible?  There is no way that I ate 5600 more calories than I burned off.  I can not identify anything "salty" so water weight is suspect, and it is not near my period.  I DON'T GET IT!!  I swear that I could completely fast for a week and gain weight.

It is so discouraging that I cannot even put it in to words. I just want to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment