Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow Day in Duluth!

Yep -- blizzard like conditions.  Of course they sent out an email saying the office was open....so I drove there like an idiot!  Then about 10 minutes after I got there -- they decided they should close the office.  It wear an ugly drive -- frankly one of my worst in 8 years of Duluth life.  But made it home safe and sound.  Now I'm perched on my couch with my computer and a hot cup of tea watching HGTV.

Ok J!  12-12-12 comes on a Wednesday in the middle of my connecting week.  Not likely good for travel to where ever this little event might be taking place.  Did just find out there was a leap day 5K run here....yes in blizzard like conditions.  And yes a few brave souls did it.  Are you ready for your climb-run?

Mel   140/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment