Saturday, February 11, 2012

89/1000!

Progress Report!  It's official NYC sucks for dieting or eating healthy -- but rocks for logging miles!  I'm holding on to that inspiration -- since rarely do i come back from NY with anything to be proud of.  Starting s training group on Tuesday....not training for anything in particular -- but hopefully gonna get my groove back!  Did the Jillian 30-Day Shred workout today -- good God that woman is serious about working out.

I did go to WW today -- my 9 days and 8 nights in NYC amounted to 2.2 lbs.  Which wiped out what I lost the week before.  But I had fun -- and ate pizza at least7 times.....so I can't really complain.  I have nearly 3 weeks at home now (one small 3 day trip to Montreal) -- so I'm feeling like I could have a break through.  Also any type of exercise has got to help.  Just got the SHT (Superior Hiking Trail....not Shit) newsletter and there appears to be some hikes coming up -- not sure if snow whose will be required or not.  I'm on it folks!!!!!!  I'm inspired!!!  Maybe it's the 2 glasses of wine I just had......self-medicating the 20 minute workout I did today with Jillian!  How can I already be sore?

What ya got ladies??????   Jessica you should have been a doctor -- you know more about the medical field than most.  I can't even spell the names of the people you are going to!  Just started the Girl with Dragon Tattoo....thought you might want to know.  Did you ever read the Hunger Games?  Get on it!  You and Miranda could read that one together!

Miss you guys....alot!!!!!   Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment