Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

I have fallen behind on my goals, for a variety of reasons (which I will not list, b/c I know that you all have your own excuses!)  But with today being Leap Day, I thought - what a gift.  I am going to take advange of this extra day and get with it!

So I went to a spin class for the first time in probably 18 months.  They have these new Livestrong bikes that track everything, so I have a very accurate mileage count. That made a dent, but I have lots of catching up to do.  Not to mention some stair climbing to get ready for my event in 17 days!

I have connected with two other women who want to hike IAT with me, so that is another thing to keep organizing. I did find a college neighbor to babysit for a nite over her break so Doug and I can head a little further away and knock out some miles. The Annual Alliance meeting is in Madison, and they lead hikes so I hope to jump on some of those as well since it is only an hour away. So many ideas, so little time to get it all planned!

What is a connecting week?  Meanwhile, I wonder if the 12-12-12 thing is a farce and that's why the site is not up (b/c it's the end, you know?)  It's still funny though. You know how people have those oval bumper stickers that read "26.2" or "140.6" or whatever?  I saw one the other day that looked just like them, but read "0."  It made me laugh.

JW 91/1000

No comments:

Post a Comment