Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Can't Stop Now! Happy August

We have 7 months behind us . . . we can't let up on our BMW challenge now!  I for one cannot believe that I have let 74 BURPEES hang over my head for seven months, but I am caught up on everything else (well, OK I owe a few situps, but I can knock those out).  How sick is that?  I have thought about avoiding burpees for over 200 days.  I think I should just do them, and move on with my life!  Is anyone else caught up?  What place am I in?

Back to lower abs.  I picked a basic move, but it is rated as being very effective per my internet search.  Start with 10, 4 x a week  (preferably on alternate days) and add 5 a week if you can.  See specifics below.

Kicker .  . . I think we should each share an easy, healthy recipe (or it could be a meal) with each other.  One per week, so that means you have to come up with 4 recipes to share.  Note the adjective healthy (so B, I don't think your chocolate breakfast sauce counts!).



Illustration of women doing leg drop exercises

Move 3: Leg Drop

(A) Raise both legs toward the ceiling. Breathe in and tighten your abs. (B) Exhale and slowly lower your legs until they’re about four inches above the floor (or as low as you can go without lifting the small of your back). Pause and breathe in. Breathe out as you raise your legs to the starting position. Repeat 10 times.

 

                        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment