Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Blog of Awesome

....based on "The Book of Awesome" I've been in a long crappy spell. Nothing was going my way....not even the little stuff. Well I'm here to say it appears my luck is changing. It may be temporary -- but I'm going to enjoy a few days of positive. So it reminded me of this book. So here goes! Awesome things that have gone my way recently..... -- 4 days of positive sales comps -- $34k in markdown money from a guy that originally offered 3 -- wore a pair of jeans today that I haven't had on in close to a year -- turned down free pizza for lunch to have a protein shake -- had a full nights sleep without waking up to an aching arm -- found out today I got a bunch of leads for rotary coupon sales after being told there were none to start with -- left work 15 minutes early...just cause I hope I have more to add to this list soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment