Wednesday, March 7, 2012

You Go, Girl!

I had to quickly say that M, I am so proud of you!

We have been traveling for about 25 yrs, and it continues to be the hardest thing in our schedule.  Usually with good intentions, and I almost always take my shoes . . . but it is just hard.  I don't know if it's an environment thing, a time thing, distractions, exhaustion - who knows!  But the fact that you worked out twice and managed food choices is AMAZING! You did it!

So that of course leads me to sharing my horoscope, b/c I think it should be for you today:


"You deserve to be treated like royalty, so make sure that you do. There are many times when you get so critical of the things you do that you end up punishing yourself unnecessarily. Give yourself a treat for being good instead of chastising yourself for being bad. At all times, however, you must remember that you're perfect just the way you are."

Have an awesome day.  Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment