Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blogging on the Plane

I'm all cozy on my delayed Delta flight out of LGA. So thought I would take this opportunity to check in with my favorite friends.

So proud of your commitment J! And the pictures were a bonus! It always makes me laugh!!! I have not heard of Somersaults -- but will check them out soon. What aisle are they in??? Are they with the nuts?

Also let me just say -- there is a celebrity on my delayed flight. It's Ashanti! Maybe Miranda knows her -- I surely don't! But she is dressed like the typical celeb....sky high Louboutins, big dark sunglasses and skin tight pants.

Next -- I want to brag on myself a little. I ran twice in my 3 day trip to NY and I ate very healthy the entire time. I have rarely done that -- so I'm feeling pretty damn good about myself!

Also.... 165/1000!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment