Monday, March 26, 2012

Holy Plantar Fasciitis!

So I was having a little foot issue early last month (pl fac - I know b/c my daughter had it).  But never having had such issues before, I assumed it was a sign for new shoes (which as you know, I purchased).  I stretch, etc - figured it would pass.

Ah . . . no.  When we hiked last week our 31 m, it got bad so I stopped and put some otc orthos in my boots.  Arch felt better, but eventually my toes hurt b/c compressed to toe of shoe. 

Since then, it has come and gone.  I felt fine hiking (sans orthos) on Sat, but then this morning major pain.  But I ran 2 miles and it felt fine running.  It's like it cramps up later. I do have a nubby massage ball at my desk, but honestly it kind of hurts!

So weird!  And only left side (which is what is always messed up - remember my tibia?).  And why did it just develop now, out of the blue? And why does it come and go? What is up?!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment