Friday, March 20, 2015

National Parks Pizza

Is anyone playing along with my year of new pizzas?!  I actually have a real one to post - which I will do at another time (Ihad a Chinese New Year Pizza).

SO you know my infatuation with the National Parks and I have this desire to now visit every one.  Just the parks (58) -not counting the 401 sites that are national waterways, etc.  I have a few knocked off already.  But my interest is peaked in the National Park trail run series and other activities.

ANYWAY, I stumbled upon this book which is humoring me:  "Dear Bob and Sue."  It is a couple who decides to also visit every national park, and the format is they are writing e-mails back to their friends (Bob and Sue).  Well, I have to tell you that these people eat pizza every day while staying in or near a national park.  It is so funny to me.  They are doing parts of the country at a time (so this is not every consecutive day) but doesn't there seem to be a correlation?!  I can do two things that I love at once - who knew?  And they drink a lot of beer.

It looks like this Coyote is enjoying some pizza, too.

I really have no idea what this is, but I thought it was funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment