Monday, March 3, 2014

Ahhhh .. . .

First of all, your crochet piece is amazing.  I am in total awe that you have completed that in such a short amount of time.

My March however has not started out so strongly.  I try to keep a positive face, but the fact is that I am discouraged, depressed, pissed off . . . you name it!  To have lost 4 lbs in 9 weeks just seems like a waste of time.  I feel like I work at it so hard and there is no result.  No "A" for effort in this game.  So I cracked over the weekend.  I did not journal ($3 in the pot).  I did not work out.  For the first time, I did not finish the menu plan this week and I had to get take-out for the kids for dinner (my nite to cook).  I am so sick of it being below zero temps.  And I was just ironing a new silk tank top from Ann Taylor and I totally burned a hole through it.

I am off to NY for the day tomorrow, so I hope that change of scenery/routine gets me re-motivated.  Even if I don't have "anything" to wear now!

No comments:

Post a Comment