Sunday, September 29, 2013

My new best friend....

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

When I use to do WW and it worked for me......I frequently thought of my Tracker as a security blanket.  I hunted for the perfect journal, I glued things in it, I decorated it.....I was kind of proud of it.  It was a symbol for all my accomplishments...my achievements and of course sometimes my regrets.  None the less, it was the truth about what I was doing for myself.  If you looked at my prior tracker....it was weak, lots of empty pages or half entered days.....you see I give up about every other day.

I just started a new one and I am committed to a different outcome!

...my security blanket!
I am of course tracking my food and my exercise....but there is more.  I am using it to write my daily proud moment or gratitude.  I am also using it to plan my dinners for the week.  I'm setting little mini goals for the week and of course I will track my push ups.

I feel a streak coming on......Jessica/Becca can I suck you into a little competition on journalling?  Frankly I don't care what you all decide to journal -- just the consistency!

I am feeling frighteningly positive these days -- I don't know what to make of it....but I like it!



Tim and I went out to peruse commercial property today...it was pretty cool.  I had no idea how much I would like the idea of having my own store front!  Lots of work to be done -- but enjoying the process!

...........anybody out there??????

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment