Monday, September 30, 2013

I know what you are thinking....

You read my post yesterday and you're thinking .....do I really want to commit myself????  I'm feeling blah, busy, sad, overwhelmed......maybe all of those things at once!   Nothing makes me feel better than action.  Even the smallest movement toward what I know is better.

Remember committing does not mean you can't quit tomorrow -- its just the smallest movement.  Commit for a day or two and see what it feels like.  Did I feel better when I did it or not?  If the answer is not -- then you have every right to quit. If it did feel better -- than commit for a week and see if the theory holds true.

I am thinking about both of you -- hoping life is going in the right direction!  Miss you guys both!!!!!

Mel.


P.S. Random info......   There is a woman in my WW class who runs a chocolate store that she started with her best friend!  She is struggling -- but that is not even the point.  I looked up her website -- her store is called Chocolate Pizazz and she and her friend refer to themselves as Lucy & Ethel!  The nerve!

No comments:

Post a Comment