Friday, December 14, 2012

MILES

Of course as we near the end, it is never easy . .. I was derailed by NY and then this whole week I have been sick!  And naturally we have been having the most mild winter on record, so I could be outside enjoying it (and ticking off miles!).

I also wonder if subconsciously I am stalling, b/c I feel like my last mile should be memorable in some way.  So I wile away time pondering "should the last mile be the same as my first?"  (boring).  Should it be what I plan to focus on for 2013?  (which I don't know of course).  Should I do it on the IAT that I love?  I don't want it to just be getting off the bike at the end of a spin class. 

So I realized that we could do our last miles together!  Then we could take a picture, and it would of course all be worth it.  So "save" 2 miles (or 1 mile) and we can walk around your new neighborhood, or in a mall or something.  What do you think?!

That almost motivates me enough to down a cough drop, grab my box of kleenex and go out and get caught up!  Almost.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment