Sunday, October 14, 2012

Wagon?

Wagon?  What wagon?  Forget what direction it is going, where is it!

I have big fat ZEROES on almost every day of my mile chart for Oct.  All I do (besides my usual life of kids, carpooling, and working) is Halloween Planning.  Put on a H"ween Party, and gain 5 lbs, b/c you have no time to shop or cook.  Lots of subs and eating out!

But the end is in sight - the party is this next weekend (and it is going to be awesome).  Then I can refocus.  I am fully concious that this is not the right answer - that "the program" needed to stay the priority.  But something had to give, and once again, that was it.  Time to ponder later.  And in the meantime try not to be too sloppy.

I have to get up at 3:30 am to head in to NY tmrw morning.  Why can't work ever be the thing to "give?"  LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment