Sunday, October 14, 2012

Checking In

I'm trying to get back in the groove...so I'm using all my resources! I'm about 50/50 on my commitment level. But slowly am getting back to what I need to be doing.

Just for reference...I want to up date you on my progress. I have completed 861/1000 of my miles for the year! As long as I keep up some reasonable running miles I should have no problem hitting my goal. Also I was tracking my running miles separately on my half marathon training. I completed 260 miles in training. Probably short a few based on my slacking off at the end -- but a good guide for what is needed for prep! Kind of crazy when you think about it.....train 260 miles -- run 13.1! Who knew!

Found my soon to be WW meeting center this weekend! And found my most coveted food product in Houston...my Joseph Lavash Flatbread. Only place in the entire city that carries it is Walmart! Yuck -- but I'll go there for it -- it is a must have!

Jodie -- if you are out there....please come back and tell us how you ate doing!

Melissa


________________________________
Charming Charlie Email Disclaimer: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named above. If you are not one of those intended recipients, you should not retain, disseminate, distribute, copy or use this email or any of its attachments for any purposes. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and permanently delete this email and its attachments from your system.

Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Charming Charlie Inc.
________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment