Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Hi girls --

I have had such a nice weekend....I just wanted to tell someone.  Nope...didn't do anything crazy -- but did what I wanted to.  It was a perfect balance between productive and relaxing.  It seems I haven't had one of these weekends in forever.  Makes me think I need to make it happen more often.  I feel renewed and ready to be in control of my week.  I'm even getting back on the exercise bandwagon -- I've been taking some time off.  Refocusing myself and thinking about what I want to do next.  I'm flirting with the streak idea....with a firm focus on keeping it laid back.  It's not about working out....it's about being active.  I also started my push ups again.  Did 5 today --- intend to do 5 all week.  Then assess if I want to go farther.  Also in my goals -- lose 10% of my body weight.  I would like to attain this by Dec 31st!  One step at a time.  Several other things I am working on -- all with the mentality of taking my life back!

I miss you guys!  I'm going to be in NYC the weekend of Dec 2nd-4th......anybody up for a reunion?  I'll also be there in Nov 6th - 11th.....if either of you to are around.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment