Monday, June 27, 2011

IAT-SHT

I am so excited for you that I can't even stand it! SHT has many more possibilities than IAT (the acronym). I don't know why I didn't think to post about our adverntures here - I will get some pics up. I want to do part of it with you! So as you plot your course, let me know. Can we venture in to Canada at the end?! I think I might end my trek at the highest point. There is so much to talk about. Wait until you start brainstorming the scrapbooking potential ... I have been taking pics of every possible type of sign; oddities along the trail; Doug's butt (b/c he is always 20 yds ahead of me, so you know it is in every pic); trying to get critters but not many so far - it is so much fun. Our blazes are YELLOW so I want a yellow album. And I have paper - archival of course, so it won't fade by the 5 yrs when I have this done!

After the 5.5 I hope to do tmrw, we will have finished 70 miles. Not bad since April! All of Waukesha county (our county - 44 m) so now the real planning starts.

I have to go back to work now - but I am so distracted! I want to talk abou this more! Want some more books? A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson (funny - AT) or A Blistered Kind of Love (Pac Crest Trail) but I forget the authors (couple).

No comments:

Post a Comment