Tuesday, January 20, 2015

15 in 2015 -- I love it!

Hi all --

I love the Pizza challenge and I'm certain I can "git 'er done."  Good Lord -- I love this idea!  Now I'm thinking we should each come up with a 15 in 15 idea.  Of course I am racking my brain to come up with one to share.....and i want to make it fun, not like our normal stuff -- which is always hard.

I like the spirit of the Pizza idea -- let's focus on having fun and being happy instead of constantly challenging ourselves to do something that we feel that we should do instead of something we want to do!  I admit I spend the majority of my time and life thinking about what I should do -- should eat better, should drink less, should work out more, should start running again, etc, etc.

And J -- how can you not know what that picture is???  It's pizza in the shape of a French Bulldog!  Like my Darwin boy.

I admit I'm a little psyched about this! Now to determine my idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment